Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Facebook Pictures by Uncle Troy

I think I have the most beautiful kids ever. It's just the way it is. All moms think that about their kids. We're just built that way. But the thing is...I know that right now, Jayden looks girly and Harper looks boy-ish. I mean... duh. JJ is my mini me and Harper is mini Vinh. Harper could be wearing all pink with a head full of bows and people will still ask me how old "he" is. And when Jayden's hair is beyond long, people will ask me if "she" wants to ride the train. I don't really correct them because I know we'll never meet again, and it really is hard to tell with babies (and with kids too, I guess). But let's take a mental note people, look at the clothes first.

A few weeks ago my brother-in-law posted these pics of the kids. His album was titled Sunday with the Nephew and Niece .....




Can you see where I'm coming from? 

P.S. I got a new van! 



No comments:

Post a Comment